Become a CGEE Ambassador!
This program is for any student* that studied abroad on a Augsburg CGEE semester or summer program that has a passion and excitement for the experience in Mexico, Central America, or Southern Africa!
*Please note this page is only for non-Augsburg students. If you are an Augsburg student, please refer to Maren Stoddard Mack (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Global Auggies Program.
- Complete (at least) four activities
- these may change semester to semester, but typically we have ambassadors table in their student union, provide an online profile/interview for use in brochures and websites, help at your study abroad fair, speak in classrooms, and many other activities you can choose from.
- One semester-long contract.
- Receive up to $100 stipend in the form of gift cards for your time.
- Have completed one of CGEE's semester or summer programs.
- Be an enthusiastic supporter of CGEE.
- Willing to discuss your personal experiences abroad with other students.
- All majors and academic disciplines are welcome to become ambassadors.
- Complete this simple google form
- Applications for spring 2018 will be open December 1! Please complete by January 15, 2018 to be considered.
- We review each application and choose ambassadors that we believe will be fantastic representatives for the program, so show us your enthusiasm for the programming in your application!
- We may also review which programs or campuses could use extra recruitment help.
- Due to limited funds, we are not able to always accept each person that would like to participate.
- Send an email to Lucy Hardaker at email@example.com