Get hands-on international experience that will give you an edge after graduation in Seville, commercial hub of the Andalusian region. With a location that makes it easy to learn about Spanish, European, and even North African business, sunny Seville is warm, welcoming, and brimming with well-preserved history.
and valuable international experience by working and learning at a Spanish or European company.
LIVE WITH A SPANISH FAMILY
at their Seville home - the ultimate way to absorb as much language and culture as you can.
you’ll need after college, including public speaking, business writing, and Spanish language.
Excursions & Activities
- Explore beyond Seville with day trips to Cádiz, Carmona, or Málaga.
- Travel overnight to get the bigger view of the Spanish landscape and culture beyond Seville. In the past, students travelled to Granada, Cadiz and Bolonia
- See iconic places like Parque de María Luisa, Plaza de Espana, and Hospital de los Venerables.
- Try your hand at cooking local specialties – tapas anyone?
- Socialize and practice language with Spanish students with a conversation exchange program.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Spanish culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
CIEE Summer Internship Program in Seville, Spain
In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience in a professional setting is becoming more and more valuable. This summer in Seville, you can increase your Spanish business vocabulary, immerse yourself – both linguistically and professionally – in a foreign setting, and gain practical experience on the job.
Through challenging coursework, language training, homestays, company visits, and a for-credit internship, studying abroad in Seville offers you unparalleled insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Improve your Spanish language, public speaking, and business writing skills
- Gain practical experience and cultural insight working in a foreign company through a for-credit internship
- Enjoy Seville, a vibrant and bustling city, and the commercial hub of Andalusia
- Spend three days in Morocco visiting local and European companies for a firsthand look at its business environment
- Participate in excursions to sites of cultural importance, such as Granada, Cordoba, Carmona, and Itálica
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2020||03/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||05/18/2020||07/13/2020|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.