This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Study Abroad at Griffith University on the Gold Coast, Australia with TEAN
- Spend a semester at a university with comprehensive course offerings, known for its university-wide commitment to sustainability
- Experience living on the beach in our high-quality, off-campus apartments or in on-campus student apartments
- Live on the Gold Coast, known for its ideal climate, great beaches and exciting nightlife
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Gold Coast-based Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Gain hands on experience through an optional, community-focused internship at a not for profit organization
- Take three courses instead of four to receive discounted tuition. (Three courses is equivalent to 9 – 12 U.S. credits depending on your home university's credit transfer policy.)
Gold Coast, AustraliaGold Coast is great for those who want:
- to live by some of the best beaches in Australia - surf, paddle board or just relax by the ocean
- to spend weekends at nearby national parks hiking, swimming at waterfalls or discovering other top travel destinations
- to enjoy incredible weather in one of the country's top travel destinations
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
GOLD COAST Australia
Dates / Deadlines:
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Semester||2021||10/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||02/10/2021||06/07/2021|
|Fall Semester||2021||03/01/2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.