This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Study Abroad at Bond University on the Gold Coast, Australia with TEAN
- Enjoy your study abroad experience at Australia's first private university - TEAN's Bond University program is the top ranked study abroad program in Australia and second in the world based on student reviews (Abroad101.com)
- Select from our full suite of housing options - live on the beach in our off-campus apartments, adjacent to campus in high quality apartments, or in on-campus housing at Bond
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Take advantage of our pre- or post- semester excursion to the beautiful islands of Fiji to experience remote island life as well as some of the most stunning sunsets in the world
- Live on the Gold Coast, known for its ideal climate, great beaches and exciting nightlife
- Benefit from access to TEAN's Gold Coast-based Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
Gold Coast, AustraliaGold Coast is great for those who want:
- to live by some of the best beaches in Australia - surf, paddle board or just relax by the ocean
- to spend weekends at nearby national parks hiking, swimming at waterfalls or discovering other top travel destinations
- to enjoy incredible weather in one of the country's top travel destinations
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
GOLD COAST Australia
Dates / Deadlines:
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Semester||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall Semester||2020||03/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Summer||2020||03/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.