This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
This study abroad program is offered by the European Study Center and CEPA Foundation, a non-profit, family-run 501(c)3 organization.This comprehensive semester program includes housing at Villa Krehl, courses and transcripts, group excursions to cultural sites and government and business institutions in France and Germany, some group meals, a three-day trip to Berlin, AND MORE!
On the program, you will have the opportunity to take classes at both the European Study Center and at the SRH Hochschule. There is no foreign language requirement, as all courses are offered in English (though you can take German language courses). You will be able to take courses in Business, Political Science, Finance, Global Studies, Economics, German Language, Cultural Studies, History, Marketing, and Philosophy, among other disciplines. Visit the ESC website for more information on course options.
The ESC Heidelberg Program Fee includes:
- 15 US credits (semester), 6-12 credits (summer)
- Official transcripts
- Housing, excursions, and participation in European Study Center events
During your semester, you will reside at Villa Krehl, the historic home of one of Heidelberg University's distinguished medical faculty. The Villa features many amenities including classrooms, lounges, a computer lab, wi-fi, a library, laundry facilities, and a student kitchen.
- Dorm-style accommodation with shared rooms and bathrooms
- Resident Advisor and ESC staff will provide personal support prior to, during, and after the program
- Wifi, computer lab, library, and free printing
- 24/7 emergency assistance/staff on-call
- Participation in the “Castle Talks” international symposium (Fall and Spring only)
- Community volunteer and engagement opportunities at local organizations during the semester
- Some group meals and holiday festivities (depending on the season)
- Trips and site visits - check out the website for excursions during your semester abroad
Courses and Credits:
You will have the opportunity to take classes at the ESC and at SRH Hochschule (Spring/Fall only). The ESC courses are taught by both American and European faculty and cover a range of disciplines, including (but not limited to):
- Business, Marketing, Human Resources
- Political Science, International Relations, Global Studies
- Cultural Studies, History, German Language
- Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Visit the European Study Center website for more information about course options and syllabi
- The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students from an accredited, higher education institution.
- All courses are offered in English.
- All majors are welcome to apply, minimum 2.5 GPA required.
Scholarships are available from the CEPA Foundation to students who qualify.
Apply online and visit the program website: www.studyabroad-germany.eu
Need help with your application? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates / Deadlines:
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Semester||2021||10/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||01/03/2021||05/01/2021|
|Summer||2021||03/01/2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall Semester||2021||03/01/2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.