Before You Go
- Stop by the office in the lower level of Christensen Center for a 20 minute information session that will answer many of your questions about study abroad/away. Visit our website to view the current schedule of in-person sessions.
- Online information sessions - COMING SOON!
- Use the Global Gateway search tools and links
- Attend a Program Selection Workshop
Make an Appointment with a Study Abroad/Away Advisor
No need to sign up in advance! Sessions take place in Oyate Commons, in the lower level of Christensen Center, Suite 2.
Spring 2017 Info session schedule:
|10:40 am||10:40 am||10:40 am|
|1:00 pm||2:15 pm||2:15 pm|
Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 - 3:00
Friday: 9:00 - 2:30
If you can’t make an Info Session or Walk-in Hours, contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting
Offices are closed on college holidays and schedule is subject to change.
Online Information Sessions coming soon!
Use our program search tool:
- Search all programs, with options to filter by location, subject, term, etc.
- Graduate students can search this list.
When selecting a program, consider the following:
Review your graduation audit progress and major/minor progress(es) to see what courses you have left to take.
Meet with your faculty/academic advisor to discuss how study abroad can fit into your 4 year plan and degree requirement.
These 45 minute working sessions help you pinpoint your academic, career, financial, and personal goals, and learn how to match those with the best program for you. Workshops take place a few times every semester -- email us to add your name to our list!
Make an Appointment with a Staff Member:
For all Global Affiliate semester/academic year programs, summer programs, or if you are not sure which program to choose, meet with Andrea.
For all Exchange Programs and Augsburg's own Global Site programs, meet with Margaret.
For all short-term programs, Augsburg's own Global Site programs, or if you are not sure which program to choose, meet with Maren.
Applying online is easy—just click “Apply Now” on the programs’ online brochure.
Navigate through your pre-departure requirements
Depending on the type of program you choose, there will be a number of forms and questionnaires to fill out. Please make sure you understand the requirements listed in your application. If you have any questions at all, we are happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keep Track of Application Deadlines
- October 1, 2016 for: spring semester 2017 programs
- November 1, 2016 for: short-term spring break 2017 programs
- January 31, 2017 for: short-term summer 2017 programs (including courses at CGEE Mexico)
- March 1, 2017 for: fall semester 2017, summer 2017, and academic year 2017-2018
Contact our advisors at email@example.com, or stop by our office in the lower level of the Christensen Center.