Museum Studies Internship Program
Make the most of your summer by gaining invaluable experience working in an organization that is committed to preserving Scotland's historical monuments and artifacts, or to telling the story of Scotland's history, people and culture.
The courses taken by students in this program will include field excursions to sites of importance to Scotland's history and geology.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 13 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.
Scottish Heritage Management Internship Program
- Complete an internship and earn course credit in one of Europe's most beautiful cities
- Undertake a placement in a range of culturally significant heritage sites
- Taught by expert faculty, in partnership with the Scottish Studies program at the prestigious University of Edinburgh
Coursework, an internship and academic project are the three integral components of this exciting summer program. Four weeks of courses will put your heritage internship into an academic context. Following your coursework is a four to five week internship where you can expect to participate in significant projects. During this time you will complete an academic project, directed by your academic supervisor and based on your workplace experience and independent research.
While the program is intensive, there will be time for a life beyond work but with an added plus. You will achieve a level of integration with your host country that is available to only a few while gaining valuable working experience.
Download our e-catalog App | ViewInternships e-catalog
Summer: 9 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
Summer Semester: March 31
450 S. Easton Road, Glenside, PA 19038-3295
© 2014 Arcadia University